Human Resource Assistant - $19 - $22 AN HOUR
Our Human Resources Assistant will support our HR Manager by performing administrative tasks related to recruitment, onboarding and day to day HR activities, as well as contribute to special projects. .
- Assist with recruiting; place advertisements, post job openings, manage social media account, attend job fairs.
- Email/call applicants to schedule job interviews after coordinating with hiring managers.
- Provide status updates to appropriate parties throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain internal Applicant Tracking spreadsheet.
- Greet candidates and provide application along with appropriate skills test upon arrival. Score test upon completion.
- Arrange physical/drug testing appointments and secure authorization for background checks.
- Help onboard new team members distribute and collect new hire forms, provide instructions and review for completeness.
- Update recruitment and onboarding brochures with latest pay rates and company offerings.
- Enter new employee information on a timely basis to E-Verify & CWDS systems
- Enter/Maintain demographic data and benefit elections in our HRIS on a timely basis. Update insurance carrier sites to reflect enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Professionally assist team members and applicants with general questions.
- Distribute, collect and process HR forms and documents in accordance with HR procedures. Photocopy, mail, scan and email, as needed.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices received related to recruitment, hiring and insurance. Investigate and correct discrepancies. Authorize for payment.
- Assist with special events and activities.
- Provide backup to Payroll Administrator.
- Greet visitors to the facility and answer calls made directly to Cheetah's main phone line.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Team player.
This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM with occasional overtime.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Prior HR experience.
- Experience with HRIS and payroll systems.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Send resumes to: